I love breakfast; it’s my favorite type of food! You have pancakes, waffles, tofu scramble, and plenty other options. Sometimes I really just want something quick, so this is what I make: peanut butter & banana breakfast wraps.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 small to medium size banana
Light or amber agave (depending on what flavor you want)
1. Lay out tortillas (I usually go for 2)
2. Add peanut butter (a heaping spoonful is nice to spread between the tortillas)
3. Slice the banana, half for each tortilla
4. Drizzle a light amount of agave over the peanut butter/banana base
5. Add cinnamon to your liking
6. Roll it up and enjoy!
This little breakfast is easy to make! And it’s healthy, too! You get a serving of fruit, some protein from the peanut butter, and some carbs from the tortillas! I made this the other day and it was just what I was wanting. If you try this for breakfast or a quick snack one day, let me know what you think!